Speech-language pathologists do more than people think. The scope of practice for speech-language pathologists (S-LPs) is continuing to evolve and it is important to raise awareness about the important roles S-LPs play in healthcare and education.
* New! SAC has developed a new information sheet for Speech and Hearing Month 2022 highlighting the range of ways speech-language pathologists help those with communication and swallowing difficulties.
To view the info-sheet, click here.
Ways to use this resource:
- Share the information sheet with:
- Patients/clients and their families
- Government officials and other decision makers
- Link to the information sheet from your professional website
- Post on social media linking to the resource
- Print off copies for the information sheet for use at public awareness events