Audiologists do more than just fit hearing aids. The scope of practice for audiologists is continuing to evolve and it is important to raise awareness about the important role audiologists play in healthcare and education.
* New! SAC has developed a new information sheet for Speech and Hearing Month 2022 highlighting the range of ways audiologists help those with hearing and balance issues.
To view the info-sheet, click here.
Ways to use this resource:
- Share the information sheet with:
- Patients/clients and their families
- Government officials and other decision makers
- Link to the information sheet from your professional website
- Post on social media linking to the resource
- Print off copies for the information sheet for use at public awareness events